Advantech GS Enterprises, Inc. invites you to join a talented team of highly skilled professionals, engineers and expert leaders in a dynamic Department of Defense (DoD) focused company.
Advantech is a multi-disciplinary, industry-leading professional technical services and solutions provider and the only global certified SDVOSB/HUBZone company in the U.S.
Advantech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Advantech is committed to the provision of equal opportunity employment for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other class protected by law (EE/AA M/F/D/V).
The Advantech team
The Advantech Team is a group of talented professionals with exceptional capabilities in cybersecurity/ intelligence, program and business management, and engineering and deep expertise in defense, intelligence, and government domains. We are dedicated to supporting and delivering on-time, on-budget execution of today's complex programs for customers across the country and the world.
Our team members come from diverse backgrounds such as C4ISR and intelligence; cyber warfare; military and naval operations and aviation; program management; government acquisition, finance and contract management; a variety of technical engineering disciplines; and state and local governments. At Advantech we value the diversity of our team members' professional experience, education, and areas of expertise. We are committed to expanding our team with dedicated, innovative high-performing analysts, engineers, program managers, technicians, and others.
If you are a skilled professional with a desire to support our military men and women, our nation, and the world with the latest technology, superior program and business management, and engineering excellence, contact the Advantech Team today.
Experienced professionals and cleared professionals
Advantech continuously seeks top quality professionals, engineers, subject matter experts, and others with previous work experience in the following areas:
- Cybersecurity / Intelligence (analysis, intrusion, detection and monitoring; security engineering; incident identification and response; threat and vulnerability assessment; penetration testing; cyber-threat analysis; cryptology; and specialized cyber training services)
- Command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR) lifecycle support
- Command center and unmanned aerial surveillance operations
- Enterprise architecture and integration
- Environmental, range, and sustainability services
- Engineering disciplines – electrical, mechanical, environmental, construction and others
- Global logistics and sustainment support
- Information assurance
- Information technology modernization, sustainment and technical services
- Integrated security solutions
- Intelligence/counter-intelligence support
- Space systems development and operations
- Systems engineering, and test and evaluation
- Acquisition and contracts
- Finance and accounting – all levels
- Government compliance
- Network operations and security
- Procurement and supply chain management
- Program management
- Research technology and software development
Returning to civilian life and starting a new career? Advantech has opportunities that can fit with the skills and experience you've acquired in the military. Veterans with civilian work experience and/or earned university degrees since active duty, send your resume and qualifications to Advantech today.